[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
21#
 Author| Post time 2018-8-31 06:17:11 | Show the author posts only
Jack replied at 2018-8-31 02:16
Why don’t leave 1 survivor incapacitated and take down the other?

I will try this.

Comments

But i see where are you going.. some hacthes are really cheap like the one in Arms factory near to factory building, that the only hatch i have seen being farmed, but they fail because i keep the seco  Details Reply Post time 2018-8-31 07:47

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
22#
Post time 2018-8-31 07:47:58 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
ZeleronX replied at 2018-8-31 06:17
I will try this.

But i see where are you going.. some hacthes are really cheap like the one in Arms factory near to factory building, that the only hatch i have seen being farmed, but they fail because i keep the second survivor incapacitated and when the timer runs out on incapacitation, I usually put that survivor on chair (a bonus time, somewhat) which gives me enough chances to work around on that building with given abilities (the window block persona, blink/patroller trait and hunters own ability) to catch the hatch goblin.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
23#
 Author| Post time 2018-8-31 15:28:10 | Show the author posts only
Jack replied at 2018-8-31 07:47
But i see where are you going.. some hacthes are really cheap like the one in Arms factory near to ...

You'll be glad to know that I left the 3rd Survivor incapacitated, hunted the fourth, brought him to the 3rd... and watched them both die a slow agonizing death.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
24#
Post time 2018-9-1 23:35:52 | Show the author posts only
removing the hatch all together to dumb.

as the game exists now is fine because of how quickly you get crows on you and the hatch stand off doesn't exist in this game as it does in DBD because there is no interruption animation, the hunter can't stop the survivor from using the hatch if they get to it. there is no reason to remove the hatch before if you did then you would have to do all the ciphers, which then just means you pop the hunters NOED, and then you have to open one of 2 gates, so it went from 3 locations you could be at with the 3 ciphers to 2 locations with the gate, and now the hunter has a faster move speed, and 1-hit downs.

the hatch situation in this game is fine. as far as rank goes there is a only a 1 point difference between killing 3 or 4 survivors as a hunter, they are basically expected to get hatch, and they get several points for getting it, so if you wanted to be 'nice' you would just give it to them.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
25#
Post time 2018-9-3 11:58:20 | Show the author posts only
ipwnlocks replied at 2018-9-1 23:35
removing the hatch all together to dumb.

as the game exists now is fine because of how quickly you ...

You are completely wrong.  There is almost never a chase to the hatch.  When you get them down to two typically one person intentionally screws their teammate over by hiding near the hatch until they can use it.  The hatch is basically a mechanic for people to screw other people over and has nothing to do with the hunter.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
26#
Post time 2018-10-8 01:37:37 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
If you really wanna make a satisfying win with all four survivors dead, then you should create a strategy. Did you know that you can find the last survivor while letting the second last survivor be incapicated? Did you know that the last survivor won’t be able to use the hatch if there’s still one more survivor alive?

Please use the survivor’s prespective for once. Wouldn’t it be unsatisfying that you and your team died? Do you even know what most people’s win rate are? What do you even feel about their low win rates? The hatch is like a lone’s survivor hope. Especially if all your teammates are bad at the game.

Once again, try to see it from the survivor’s perspective. And if you really want that sweet tender delicious victory, then you need to start thinking about HOW to stop the survivors from just sitting near a hatch

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
27#
Post time 2018-10-19 10:19:01 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
1v1 is almost impossible when you have to do 5 more cypher because your teamates are eliminated. The dungeon is there for a hope of escape

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
28#
 Author| Post time 2018-10-29 13:03:23 | Show the author posts only
Zhier replied at 2018-10-19 10:19
1v1 is almost impossible when you have to do 5 more cypher because your teamates are eliminated. The ...

That's the point. There should be no hope of escape if you're that far behind.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
29#
Post time 2018-10-30 14:43:17 | Show the author posts only
Jack replied at 2018-8-23 10:41
You do know you can left one survivor incapacitated and find the other right?
I don’t see where  ...

I think, he is just a camper, difficulties to kill the last survivor by my experience have campers.
having hope that the wounded survivor will go to save the survivor when they are in couple of meters from him very much "fun playing", lol..

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
30#
Post time 2018-11-8 02:51:32 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
So apparently , you think the last survivor should just wait to get killed by the hunter? If the hatch didn’t exist. Why the f would the survivor keep trying to run? I’m a hunter main and I’m completely disagree with this. If I knew there was no hatch . I would just stay in one position trying to get the hunter to kill me. The whole point of playing hunter is the thrill of hunting survivors . If no survivor would run when there’s no last chance for them to escape, the what exactly is the thrill? Explain that! The game already gave a higher chance of the crows detecting survivors and it’s not like you can’t camp the dungeon .

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules