[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
11#
Post time 2018-8-28 23:38:03 | Show the author posts only
Jack replied at 2018-8-23 10:41
You do know you can left one survivor incapacitated and find the other right?
I don’t see where  ...

That has nothing to do with me considering I get damn near the max points anyway.  What I said is that the survivors screw their team over intentionally if it's down to two.  Typically one of them hides as soon as he knows the other is being chased especially if they already know where the hatch is.

The hatch shouldn't be visible until there is only one left otherwise it encourages survivors to be selfish.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
12#
Post time 2018-8-28 23:39:04 | Show the author posts only
antihero replied at 2018-8-26 22:55
with that logic then how is killing all the survivors “fun” if there are 3 ciphers left and no h ...

It's not "fun" or a "chase" if they're simply hiding near the hatch waiting for you to kill their teammate.  There is literally nothing "fun" for either hunter or the survivors in terms of the hatch.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
13#
Post time 2018-8-28 23:40:02 | Show the author posts only
Jack replied at 2018-8-23 10:47
If you’re unable to capture the 2 last remaining survivors with 1-3 untouched chipers left, then it ...

Totally the hunter's fault when one of them pretty much hides near the hatch waiting for the other to die.  Has nothing to do with skill as a hunter unless they make the hatch require time to open it as a the person using.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
14#
Post time 2018-8-29 06:58:54 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
purebalance replied at 2018-8-28 23:38
That has nothing to do with me considering I get damn near the max points anyway.  What I said is  ...

Its funny how you’re calling them “selfish” when you do act like one by saying to remove the hatch mechanic which doesn’t really hurt hunters win ratio, i have almost all hunters unlocked and have played the hunter a lot both in ranked and regular matches and let me tell you something.. the only survivors who escapes through the hatch are people who, i let to escape by bringing them near to hatch. Not a single time have i seen survivor escaping the hatch legit, you know why? Because the hatch doesn’t open until 1 survivor is left, leave one survivor incapacitated and use the tinnitus ability if you find it hard to find the survivor that is SUPER GOOD at hiding even with hunters supporting persona and trait just for that kind of moments.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
15#
Post time 2018-8-29 07:06:06 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Its more likely the last survivor well escape through exit gate than the hatch (both for supporting team mate reason and the lack of knowledge where the hatch spawns)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
16#
Post time 2018-8-29 07:07:47 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
“Last” as in ‘last 2 survivors with one being tied to chair or being knocked down’

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
17#
Post time 2018-8-30 06:39:17 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Given that this is a game based on Dead by Daylight I don't see the purpose of removing the hatch when it exists in that game c:

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
18#
 Author| Post time 2018-8-30 17:06:04 | Show the author posts only
Hello Detectives, please let's not start a fight here. I simply wish the hatch would be removed because I'm a blood thirsty maniac and I enjoy having 4 survivors dead... rather than 3. As @purebalance has stated, many times the 4th survivor will simply wait until their buddy is dead and then hop into the hatch. For whatever reason this gives them some sort of satisfaction that they won the game... perhaps it is the same type of satisfaction I get by massacring everyone.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
19#
Post time 2018-8-31 02:16:58 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
ZeleronX replied at 2018-8-30 17:06
Hello Detectives, please let's not start a fight here. I simply wish the hatch would be removed beca ...

Why don’t leave 1 survivor incapacitated and take down the other?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
20#
Post time 2018-8-31 02:21:03 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Is it so hard to catch the last survivor by incapacitating him and if time ran out just set the chair timer back?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules