how to access logic path

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2021-5-20 08:43:00 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
i don't know how to say it but since the new season update i have been crashing the game after the game shows the logo i fixed it but when i enter the game everything is normal till i go to the logic path ...and yes, I crashed the game when I got in there. I checked my newly bought computer and no problem at all, I still can't get into the logic path so I really need direction instructions to fix this error.Ps:sorry my english is not good but i really need help to fix this game bug

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2021-5-25 14:07:09 | Show the author posts only
i don't think their technical team get to fix this problem since I already asked their customer service about not getting in the logic path but after a few days they told me to check my internet connection or the device I'm using though my pc and wifi are perfectly fine. Try using other device.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2021-5-26 04:52:29 | Show the author posts only
just like you, i also have problem with logic path, my device works perfectly, wifi connection is also very good but i still get out of the game so i think it might be related to the problem PC user's problem
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules