negative echoes (help)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-6-12 01:30:20 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
i bought some echoes but suddenly out of nowhere my echoes turned negative
how do i get rid of the negative echoes?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2020-6-19 20:42:01 | Show the author posts only
Hi mixx! So what happened is that what ever source of money you used which is usually a credit card, the source of money has requested a refund and Identity V as gave it the refund, in exchange they take the same amount of echos out as from the money refunded. If you used all the echos, they will give you negative echos which stops you from playing normally. Therefore, Identity V wants your money regardless.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2020-10-5 23:59:10 | Show the author posts only
what if no refund was requested? this happened to my friend and there was no refund requested and the card that it was attached to didn't get any money added to it.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2021-10-27 15:02:21 | Show the author posts only

Top Sulfuric Acid Blog

For the guy asking about acetic acid, phosphoric acid uses, acetic acid pka, sodium chloride, steelers score, chloroform sds, ore of iron mineral, phosphoric acid molar mass,  I highly suggest this top ethylene oxide blog as well as ethylene oxide gas sterilization, metalsmithing, agriculture synonym, steelers schedule, chemicals in the brain, phosphates in pool, benzoic acid sds, chloroform,  look at this best acetic acid info as well as carboxylic acid group, bromine gas formula, bismuth melting point, acetic acid structure, toluene structure, ore of iron is known as, cyanide formula, alkali metals list,  try this excellent nitric acids blog for carboxylic acid group, steel, sodium carbonate, bismuth subsalicylate side effects, formaldehyde in shampoo, steel magnolias, toluene structure, steelers schedule,  Also don't forget this recommended hydrogen fluoride blog as well as sulfuric acid sds, benzene free sunscreen list, sodium carbonate vs sodium bicarbonate, scrap metal pick up, formaldehyde free keratin, nitric acid strong or weak, sulfuric acid solubility, sulfuric acid hazards,  look at this recommended ethylene oxide blog for carboxylic acid, beryllium valence electrons, hydrogen cyanide (hcn) is a product of combustion that,  and don't forget this top benzene site alongside all steelers news, beryllium atomic mass, ammonia free hair dye, chemicals in the brain, scrap metal recycling near me, bismuth subsalicylate, nitric acid uses, phosphates in reef tank,  look at this cool benzoic acid site as well as benzoic acid sds, phenol solubility, hydrogen cyanide, toluene, ethylene oxide carcinogen, hydrogen cyanide effects, benzene boiling point, benzoic acid hazards,  try this new steel info for steelers score, sulfuric acid drain cleaner, ammonia free hair dye, hydrogen cyanide treatment, phenol solubility, agriculture definition, alkali metals reactivity, alkali metals list,  Also don't forget this top rated formaldehyde details not to mention phosphoric acid, scrap metal recycling near me, bromine atomic mass, ore of iron is called mcq, phenology, acetic acid, toluene, agriculture careers,  look at this excellent benzoic acid blog for scrap metal, phosphoric acid, formaldehyde in vape, See More Awesome Cyanide Info eed0_9a

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 5 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only

Great Betflix789 Blog

In reply to the person asking about try betflik trusty site  I highly recommend this best เบทฟิก link or hot betflik new thatland and don't forget this new เบทฟิก blog and don't forget recommended betflik online url alongside all this top rated เบทฟิก link which is also great. Also have a look at this awesome เบทฟิก link on top of best เบทฟิก online gambling on top of this top เบทฟิก url on top of recommended เบทฟิก online thatland alongside all top rated betflik blog which is also worth a look. I also recommend this new betflik info and don't forget play เบทฟิก online site not to mention this excellent เบทฟิก details alongside all great betflix789 online thatland on top of top betflix789 advice which is also great. Finally, have a look at this useful betflix789 advice for good measure. Check thatfasttips and more New เบทฟิก Url 40f4e42

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules