I lost my account?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-5-4 19:56:21 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Around the time I started playing this game I didn’t know much about the different servers. I started off in the NA server and binded my account through my Twitter and Game center. Everything was going well but somehow I ended up in the asian server and had to make a new account. I was very confused so I used the name I currently had in the NA server hoping that I would somehow go back to my original account. It automatically binded my Game Center and twitter and I didn’t know but I was glad because I found a way to go back to my NA account. In the NA server I changed my name to something else and wanted to change it again to my original name for personal reasons. It wouldn’t let me so I figured that my asian server account had something to do with it. That’s when I found out about the bindings. I unbinded both medias and went back to the NA server only to find out that it also unbinded on my NA account. I can’t login anymore and it keeps telling me to restart. But my account is still existing?

Account info:
In-game name: Heavalynn
In-game ID: 7820189
Server: NA and EU
Phone model: iPhone 6
Network provider: AT&T

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.9 Diamond Member

Credits
The Sofa