How to get account back

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-11-21 08:53:10 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Hi NE there something i need your help for real that my account [DBP]AI has been lost for no reason
1)the account named [DBP]AI i have bind it with twitter in mobile and on Pc i logging with Facebook and then i have to unbind the account on Pc from Facebook to connect with my mobile account right? but then when i unbind the Pc account from Facebook and i go back for the mobile account to bind it to Facebook but then this happen as ussual i logged it with twitter because i bind it but this time it said account no found ? i need answer and a way to get back my mobile account please NE i really need your help

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-11-22 00:00:14 | Show the author posts only
Because you bind it with Twitter not FB. Bind your mobile account to Facebook and Twitter or if you have gmail bind that too, then log in with pc choose the facebook or email to log in. Do not make a new account on pc and bind to fb it might overwrite it
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2020-12-24 08:46:53 | Show the author posts only
The mode and all joy are fit for the holding of the signs for the placement. The aim of the junction and case study writing services uk is ensured for the judgment. The path is filed for the approval of the random use of the offered material for the candidates.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2021-6-10 01:32:25 | Show the author posts only
I hope you got the solution of your problem and you got your account back. If you are finding perfect quality work for an affordable price then contact with UK coursework service Because they cover all subjects of assignment and their writers already written thousands of assignments. So, they have a vast experiience in academic writinng. They are not just providing assignment writing but also they provide best article writing service as well.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules