Forward’s ability pushes hunters back instead of stunning them

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-7-4 03:53:39 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Please fix this because this happens most of the time to me.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-7-9 11:04:07 | Show the author posts only
Edited by FuRi at 2019-7-9 11:07

You should read his skill again bro. It has to pushes hunter and attaches him to the obstacles to be stunned.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-7-12 15:49:33 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Edited by Tulisanka at 2019-7-12 15:51

To stun a hunter with the football, you have to push him against an object or orherwise it will just push the hunter back (only Forward can stun hunters with the football, not when you're another survivor with Forward's football).

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only

Great New Tips

In reply to the man inquiring about bismuth for sale near me, where can you buy toluene, steel sheets for sale done deal,  I highly recommend this top rated sulfuric acid advice or toluene for sale brisbane, acetate for sale near me, steel sheds for sale done deal, kilpatrick phenol for sale, metals for sale canada, not to mention this updated benzoic acid site alongside all beryllium hammer for sale, formaldehyde animals for sale, how toxic is beryllium copper, 1095 steel for sale uk, bromine pucks for sale, not to mention this top steel advice which is also great. Also have a look at this great nitric acids tips as well as scrap metal yard for sale uk, where to buy phosphoric acid cleaner, steel rims for sale london ontario, sodium bicarb for sale, phenol for sale, on top of this high rated ammonia site not to mention where can i buy ammonia near me, steel beams for sale northern ireland, bismuth for sale canada, steel beams for sale in trinidad, where to buy alkali metals, as well as new bulkers tips which is also worth a look. I also suggest this great time charter url on top of breakwave dry bulk shipping etf reddit, tankersley mcdonalds jobs, bulk shipping rates international, dry bulk carrier charter rates, dry bulk shipping companies in singapore, on top of this best panamax bulk carrier forum not to mention dry cargo vessel types, dry cargo chartering pdf, bulk shipping boxes custom, newcastlemax dry bulk vessels, time charter party clauses, not to mention high rated capesize bulk carrier site which is also great. Finally, have a look at this top dry bulk vessels link for good measure. Check o_obutfasttips and more Awesome Betflix789 Url 3eed8_6

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules