Persona tree is bugged need help

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-7-21 10:24:08 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
I was using default persona to level up my character, didn’t know you could make others. At lvl 35 it wouldn’t let me add any more points so I found I had to make a new persona starting all over... now my default is at 48 and my lvl 2 persona is at 53, I can put points Into both cause they split the points, but lately im not receiving any points at all...I cant delete my new persona or transfer my default points to my new one,  now I’m stuck getting no points with two personas and I only need one, any one have the same issue???

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-7-23 00:55:57 | Show the author posts only
Hello Aeocry.

Please contact the customer service via Support in the game settings on Android or iOS for further assistance about your issue.
The following information is required:
●     Your e-mail address.
●     Time when the issue occured.
●     A detailed description of the situation, preferably including screenshot(s).

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2018-9-20 10:52:15 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Moa replied at 2018-7-23 00:55
Hello Aeocry.

Please contact the customer service via Support in the game settings on Android or iO ...

Please Help me!! The game was perfect and I had no problem, 2 days later it is not opening it keeps crashing. It says no network but the network is working. Im using  Iphone 6 Plus. My username in the game is Marie.x, how can I contact the customer service if the game is not opening? I love this game so much and I want to keep playing it.
Looking forward for you reply and support.
Thank you.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2018-9-20 10:53:53 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Marie.x replied at 2018-9-20 10:52
Please Help me!! The game was perfect and I had no problem, 2 days later it is not opening it keep ...

P.S: I also tried deleting and reinstalling the game but nothing happened.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2018-9-24 17:24:54 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Hello Marie, have you tried resetting both your device and your modem?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.9 Diamond Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2021-12-30 22:12:05 | Show the author posts only

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.9 Diamond Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2021-12-30 22:13:12 | Show the author posts only

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.9 Diamond Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2022-2-14 02:37:48 | Show the author posts only
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.ru

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.9 Diamond Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2022-2-14 02:38:50 | Show the author posts only
laterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.ru
partialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.ru
reinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.ru
tappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules