iPad pro 11 screen error

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-5-20 00:27:10 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Hi I'm identity V lover.
I really loved this game so I played this game everyday. But my iPad became so slow. so I bought new iPad pro 11 to play my best game in the best condition.
But it is not full screen.
And because it is not full screen, whenever I play this game, it occurs too much control mistakes.
You really should play with this iPad pro 11".
If there is a blank spot on the screen, it makes too much unwanted controls.
Please fix this screen problem.
Because of this, I am so sad these days.
I am losing what I wouldn't have lost if I had been using other device.
I have spent 1000$ to play my best game in the best condition and I am having this problem.
Please fix this for iPad pro 11 users.
I am praying everyday..

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only

Useful Betflix789 Tips

In response to the man inquiring about hot betflix789 trusty site  I highly recommend this updated betflix789 link or great เบทฟิก new url on top of this best betflix789 info on top of great betflix789 blog site on top of this high rated เบทฟิก link which is also great. Also have a look at this best betflix789 forum on top of recommended เบทฟิก blog url and don't forget this top rated betflix789 forum on top of best เบทฟิก new url not to mention awesome betflix789 link which is also worth a look. I also recommend this cool betflik link on top of best เบทฟิก trusty site not to mention this awesome betflik advice not to mention hot เบทฟิก online site on top of awesome เบทฟิก link which is also great. Finally, have a look at this cool เบทฟิก blog for good measure. Check thatfasttips and more Top Betflik Site 58589f4
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules