Account glitch with "Time of Reunion: Prologue"

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Hello I have been experiencing a glitch with the new IDV event "Time of Reunion: Prologue." Basically what happened was I tried to login to the event and share the event on facebook to get the daily quest done, but I noticed at the top of the window it showed someone elses name, for the english translation of the page, but when I would switch to the traditional chinese translation it showed my real facebook account. I thought this was a funny little glitch so I bound my ID to share the event anyway.
Turns out that was a terrible idea. Now some other account has my ID bound to it, and I have no way of unbinding it. If someone who can help would contact me, I can give you image proof and the name of who they are.
I hope this gets resolved for my sake and the other persons sake so we can continue with the event smoothly. <3

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time The day before yesterday 10:38 | Show the author posts only
This happened to me too!! I went through the auto-help desk on the app (which was basically useless), but it did give me a screenshot image that indicated that we need to "let them know" and they might be able to unbind our ID. Unfortunately, there was no indication about who to contact.

I tracked down an email address from an older Facebook/Twitter account. Not sure if it's still monitored, but I emailed it anyway. Here it is if you want to try reaching out: gameidentityv@service.netease.com

If anyone has other leads on a resolution, I'd love to try out other options!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time The day before yesterday 18:15 | Show the author posts only
hmw_56x replied at 2021-10-19 10:38
This happened to me too!! I went through the auto-help desk on the app (which was basically useless) ...

Thank you so much. I hope this works, this event doesn't have a whole lot of time left.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules