Lawyer adjustment suggestion

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.8 Platinum Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-1-3 01:50:06 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Edited by TigerxTiger at 2021-5-30 04:40

Hello everyone. There are manythings that I think it's not right for him. So, I come to suggest like these.

3rd Choice: Tracking map.

Firstly, change Map ability so when using it, his vision will turn to map structure that shows survivors, and hunter location. For survivors, it will show in blue color(It has 1, 2, 3, and 4 under icon which match with survivor icon on screen top right.). For hunter, it will show in red color(Hell Ember Phantom, Yellow Puppet, and Red Puppet have 1, 2, and 3 under icon. Survivor followers have 1, 2, 3, and 4 under icon which match with survivor icon on screen top right while main follower haven't.). Map gauge won't deplete.

Secondly, add ability like these, survivors scope of successful in calibration is increased by 30% and chance of calibration triggered in decreased by 30%.

Thirdly, return his vaulting speed to 15% slower.

Fourthly, as old and now, movement speed will boost after attacked for 2s.

2nd Choice: Real map.

Firstly, change Map ability so when using it, his vision will turn to map structure that shows objects including cipher machines, rocket chairs, chests, and exit gates. For cipher machines, it will show in red color but not show decoding progress. After cipher machine is completed, it will show in grey color. For rocket chairs, it will show in red color. If rocket chair is dismantled, it will show in show in grey color. After rocket chair is sent to the manor, it will not show in Map. For chests, it will show in red color. After chest is opened, it will show in grey color. For exit gates, it will show in grey color. After exit gate is opened, it will show in red color. Map gauge won't deplete.

Secondly, add ability like these, cipher machine decoding speed is increased by 5%, rocket chair dismantling speed is increased by 25%, chest opening speed is increased by 20%, and exit gate opening speed is increased by 10%.

Thirdly, decrease his vaulting speed to 30% slower.

Fourthly, as old and now, movement speed is boost after attacked for 2s.

1st Choice: Change role.

Firstly, change his item from "Map" to "Bail Document". When he rescue teammate, it will give invincible state to rescued teammate for 20s(Press item icon to activate it. When activated, it will inactivate Tide Turner.). He can bail teammates only 3 times. Cooldown time is 60s(If he rescue teammate while cooldown, Tide Turner will activate.). When he is sent to the manor or bleed to death, Bail Document will drop on spot so teammate can collect it. When other character use it, effect will decrease to 10s.

Secondly, "Selfish". Everything is for himself. He can do everything to survive and it make others hate him. In incapacitate state, his self-healing speed is increased by 10% and movement speed is 100% faster. Teammate will rescue him 60% slower and heal him 10% slower.

Thirdly, "Exploit". His work make him a little bit familiar in decoding ciphers. His customer also gain benefit from him. So, his decoding speed is 10% faster and teammate decoding speed who decoding with him will increase by 10%.

Fourthly, "Weak". His vaulting speed is decreased by 10%.

Wish you like it.

Thank you.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-1-6 18:46:18 | Show the author posts only
I am also hoping for a buff to the lawyer as no one really use him anymore. :) I will send to devs see what they think about this.

Comments

I adjust it a little bit and wish for devs to agree with my suggestion. :D  Details Reply Post time 2019-1-7 10:22
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.8 Platinum Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2019-1-7 10:22:28 | Show the author posts only
Kloe replied at 2019-1-6 18:46
I am also hoping for a buff to the lawyer as no one really use him anymore. :) I will send to devs s ...

I adjust it a little bit and wish for devs to agree with my suggestion. :D
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2019-6-24 17:41:26 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Me, a Lawyer Main: Hold My Beer!

Lawyer is actually quite a strong survivor. Situational, but strong. Let's start with some of the more basic things about him. Lawyer with his map, he will know where all teammates are at all time, and all ciphers. This makes him a decently good starter survivor for those new to the game. He can find injured survivors easier with his map, and if you're smart. You'll know when to prevent a 3 cipher trifecta. As we know, if hunters get a 3 cipher trifecta, is nearly impossible to win after that. With Lawyer that is less likely to happen as you will notice the mistake your team is doing if paying attention and you'll focus on completing ciphers that will stop 3 cipher trifecta.

Now that we've talked about what Lawyer can do alone, let's talk about what he can do with sfw (with mic).
With Lawyer on the team, I can tell my team which ciphers must be completed, and when they are at a cipher, I can tell them if they can or cannot complete that cipher. If I can help my team to spread out the ciphers and make it near impossible for the hunter to protect the remaining ciphers, then I've done my job. Lawyer's purpose is to help spread out ciphers and be used as a guide in swf teams. His strength trully comes when you play him smart. He's not one of these other survivors that provide saves like Cowboy, or kiting like Foward, or the speed of Minds Eye cipher decoding. His purpose is bigger then that, is to prevent teams from causing 3 cipher trifectas, and to optimise the team. You need to play smart with Lawyer, not instinctively like the other survivors.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.8 Platinum Member

Credits
5#
 Author| Post time 2020-8-4 09:04:52 | Show the author posts only
I add new suggestion(choice 1) according to newest version.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.8 Platinum Member

Credits
6#
 Author| Post time 2020-8-7 01:38:51 | Show the author posts only
I adjust choice 1, so exit gate will show in grey and red instead when exit gate not yet open and opened.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.8 Platinum Member

Credits
7#
 Author| Post time 2020-8-22 10:42:58 | Show the author posts only
Another adjustment on choice 1.

I decide to adjust it according to map ability.

Firstly, decoding speed pros is decreased by half.

Secondly, add dismantling speed pros if he obtain Toolkit from chest or booth in 8v2.

Thirdly, since object location may not necessary, I give him pros to open chest faster.

Fourthly, he will get pros on exit gate opening, so he will be very useful in late game.

Fifthly, to balance, he will get big cons on vaulting speed.

That's all.

Thank you.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.8 Platinum Member

Credits
8#
 Author| Post time 2020-9-2 10:29:15 | Show the author posts only
I decide to rebalance, so rocket chair dismantling speed is more faster to make it more attractive.

Chest opening speed is a little bit faster, so better for him to change item if necessary.

Exit gate opening speed pros is lesser. It still good for novice and not OP for experiences player or high ranker.

In exchange, his vaulting speed is a bit slower.

This will make the choice good but not break the balance.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.8 Platinum Member

Credits
9#
 Author| Post time 2020-9-18 03:13:55 | Show the author posts only
I add new choice. Name change from choice 1, 2 to 1st, 2nd choice. From now on, new choice will be at top while old will be at bottom.

1st and 2nd choice is a bit adjust to be clear.

For 3rd choice, I create it base on old version. So, it is structure map but see only survivor and hunter position while 2nd choice see only object position.

Feel free to comment.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.8 Platinum Member

Credits
10#
 Author| Post time 2021-5-30 04:42:11 | Show the author posts only
More Bail Document for 1st choice. Effect decrease on other character. Correct details.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules