How to survive a Camping Hunter

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-7-20 01:08:35 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
If the killer is camping a survivor on a rocket chair, the best use of this will probably be the doctor or the coordinator, the Doctor can heal herself so being struck multiple times is not a problem until you get hit by the modified drill the smiley has. The coordinator has a flare gun which is a 1 time use, pretty useless and useful. Saving someone from a rocket chair is easy, do not save someone if the killer hasn't hit you or hasn't missed, saving someone then getting hit will put you into terror shock, instant knock down. Save the survivor on a rocket chair after being hit or after the hunter misses. Then as a coordinator use your flare to stun the killer and run away.

What if you don't have a coordinator or a Doctor in your team?*

-What you should do is make noise, purposely fail a calibration, and vaulting to make noise. If the killer does not move then, just decode cipher machines, these types of killers are cowards and noobs, just decode every cipher machines and sneek, running leaves footprints, running while bleeding leaves footprints and blood, making it easier to follow you even if you are not in the line of sight of the killer. Playing as the thief I recommend searching through boxes and find useful items such as Syringe, Toolbox, Book, Map, or the flare gun. Flashlight is pretty much useless.

What if your team is stupid and tries to keep saving the person on the rocket chair?*
I can't help you but you can spam the "Focus on decoding!"
If nothing else works then you yourself must deocde.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-7-21 11:54:47 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
This guide is good but camping is not just for noobs, it's a tactic for hunter. It's like baiting and eliminating 1by1.
Reply Support 1 Not support 2

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2018-7-21 16:02:36 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Its

They should aumenta the time for the rocket chairs só the Hunter Will load more time

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
 Author| Post time 2018-7-22 08:27:52 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Jachlys replied at 2018-7-21 11:54
This guide is good but camping is not just for noobs, it's a tactic for hunter. It's like baiting an ...

Yes but it Eliminates the point of being chased, in fact being a hunter main as myself, puting someone on a rocket chair then chasing the others prohibits them from doing any cipher machines.
Camping also Eliminates the point of being scared or the thrill of being chased and not being safe even if the survivor on the rocket chair is on the other side of the Map.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2018-7-23 03:56:56 | Show the author posts only
Something I do love about the game is you can see when the killer is by the survivor. So I strongly suggest if you see the killer is face camping. Everyone needs to rush down as many cipher machines and try to trade out each other. Also the persona skill Distress is amazing for cases like this so everyone can group up and 3 man cipher machines. Or see who is going for the save so all 3 people aren't wasting time.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2018-7-23 06:27:51 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Jachlys replied at 2018-7-21 11:54
This guide is good but camping is not just for noobs, it's a tactic for hunter. It's like baiting an ...

Nope, camping is for noobs. Hunters should hunt for survivors, not camping near a chair.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2018-7-23 06:32:37 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Early game camping yes. But if a few machine already decoded, then camping does not help. I always bring teleport if survivors less than 2 gardeners. Puppet at rocket chair, teleport to a relarively far cipher machine, puppet swap back. So you jave puppet to canp for the machine for you, and if you are lucky enough, teleport could find someone and hunt them down.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2018-7-23 06:37:34 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Well...developers should make the game 6 Vs 1 to stop this camper problem, with 6 survivor there's a small guarantee of opening the gate and win the game (in my opinion adding more players is the only way to stop campers from camping)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2018-7-30 14:16:07 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
This post is really useful eventhough I have already know all of these things but still, great post ❤ I have recently met a camper in a match and he make me feel so bad, because I cant save my teammates (Im playing as the explorer), he is just standing there and not even move an inch away from the rocket chair, eventhough I did try my best to fail a calibration but it seem like he just didnt want to care about it :< I didnt want to leave my teammates but clearly none of us can do anything and it's so sad. The result is draw because the hunter keep camping :((((

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2018-8-3 00:23:15 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Menma replied at 2018-8-3 00:09
only nub complain about camping, you are teamates do as teamates, i even can save a teamate as sol ...

lol i agree with menma , you jeed better teamate dudes hunter it fine for now nothing to worry about

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules