Register immediately
View: 2731|Reply: 4
Print Prev. thread Next thread

The Explorer and the Hell Ember's Dungeon.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Fan Art
In-Game Name: IttyBit
Digital ID: 2699839
Server: EU-NA
Art work:
Edited by IttyBit at 2018-9-14 20:37

Alright, even though I did my best, it has been a couple of years since I had previously tried making a comic, but have I got a story for the reasoning of this comic's existence, and it is not merely to enter the contest, it is to share with everyone of what had happened the time this comic had taken place.

I was playing as the Explorer with three other survivors, and considering it was a quick match, I didn't take into account that any of us were going to encounter a particularly brutal player playing a hand as Hell Ember, as we soon learned even though any of us we didn't know each other, this match was going to go down under real quick.

You see, the player being Hell Ember was a highly effiective player, he knew how to use his Puppets very well, he knew how to play the game like a pro, he was a high-leveled guy and all four of us were unprepared for him, we got a few generators done but when he managed to knock two of my bodies over, that's when we got in big trouble as he started wrecking us.

We were all getting hurt and even if we tried to heal each other, he would be right around the corner, eventually, he had all four of us badly injured, one was strapped to a Rocket Chair and sent off to space, the other two died from their injuries and I was well on my way to dying from my injuries as well when Hell Ember came over to me and held me up with his balloons.

As I struggled, he started carrying me to the Dungeon Hatch...which was right in front of a Rocket Chair, but thankfully, luck was on my side at the last minute and I struggled free from Hell Ember's grasp, as he was not happy with the fact that I broke free at the last minute and was stunned for the time, I jumped straight down into the hatch, I technically lost since everyone else lost, but I escaped to survive another day.

Also, shoutout to the Doctor, Lucky Guy and Forward who participated in the match with me, it was a hectic, but fun match! :)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2021-10-28 12:11:49 | Show the author posts only

High Rated Chloroform Details

For the guy talking about ammonia inhalants, sulfuric acid structure, metals usa, bismuth element, ammonia, hydrogen cyanide structure, formaldehyde formula, ore of iron,  I highly recommend this excellent alkali metals tips alongside all sodium chloride solution, benzene free sunscreen, benzene ring, agriculture license, hydrogen fluoride uses, cyanide poisoning, ethylene oxide cancer, benzene in sunscreen,  look at this great agriculture tips and don't forget phosphoric acid sds, beryllium oxide formula, chemicals sg lewis lyrics, ore of iron with formula, scrap metal miami, beryllium atomic mass, scrap metal pompano beach, chemicals definition,  try this useful steel tips for alkali metals reactivity, nitric acid solubility, beryllium symbol, acetic acid, metals and nonmetals, steelers score, chloroform structure, agriculture license,  Also don't forget this great scrap metal blog as well as alkali metals in the periodic table, phosphates, carboxylic acid functional group, hydrogen fluoride uses, beryllium electron configuration, carboxylic acid formula, hydrogen fluoride polar or nonpolar, agriculture jobs,  look at this useful scrap metal details for chemicals that can kill frogs, alkali metals properties, benzoic acid nmr,  as well as this cool cyanide site alongside all sulfuric acid ph, toluene molecular weight, toluene formula, sulfuric acid structure, carboxylic acid group, ethylene oxide in food, cyanide, nitric acid density,  look at this great hydrogen fluoride details on top of benzene structure, carboxylic acid structure, bromine tablets, toluene structure, ammonia and bleach, hydrogen fluoride formula, scrap metal near me, sodium chloride nebulizer,  try this useful ethylene oxide site for hydrogen fluoride formula, benzene structure, steelers game, sodium chloride nebulizer, beryllium symbol, phosphates in pool water, ore of iron is called mcq, benzoic acid hazards,  Also don't forget this new nitric acids blog as well as metalsucks, benzoic acid ir, nitric acid uses, metals depot, ore of iron and copper, toluene hazards, cyanide symbol, bromine atomic mass,  look at this excellent acetic acid info for bromine valence electrons, ammonia inhalants, carboxylic acid density, See More Top Sulfuric Acid Blog 33d759e
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2021-11-2 10:55:35 | Show the author posts only

Best Way To Annotate Pdf Site

In reply to the guy asking about how to add comments in google drive, wondershare uniconverter free alternative, annotate pdf onenote ipad, draw on pdf file ipad, send large video on whatsapp, pdf markup ipad free, onedrive pdf markup windows 10, draw line on pdf acrobat dc, how to send large video files on whatsapp iphone, add stamp pdf xchange, how to send large video from whatsapp, Wondershare UniConverter, compress video file size mac, how to add comments to pdf in sharepoint, how to increase gb whatsapp status video limit,  I highly suggest this best way to send large video files in whatsapp info for how to send large video files through whatsapp - android edition, pdf insert date stamp, wondershare uniconverter not working, sending large video files on whatsapp, draw over pdf windows, draw on pdf windows 10 free, add comments to pdf in onedrive, share large video on whatsapp, cannot send large video on whatsapp, how to make stamp in pdf xchange, wondershare pdfelement free account, compress video file size for whatsapp, compress video mp4, how to send large video on whatsapp iphone without compressing, how to send large video files on whatsapp, is good as well. See More Excellent Sodium Chloride Site ed0_4ea

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2021-11-11 20:57:53 | Show the author posts only

New Iso Converter Advice

For the guy talking about iso 8601 date format java, iso 45001 lead auditor course uk, information security management system example, cybersecurity news today, iso 27000 series list, iso 14000 standards are for the mcq, iso 31000 pdf free download,  I highly recommend this IEC 60624-Appliance couplers for household and similar general purposes-Part 1: General requirements top rated ISO download site[/url] and don't forget iso 27002 toolkit free download, iso 27001 standards list, iso 14001 pdf 2015 free download, army information technology service management (itsm) policy, iso 27000 series list, iso 9001 accreditation process, iso 14001 standard pdf download,  look at this 33.060.99-Other equipment for radiocommunications best ISO standards blog[/url] not to mention iso 13485 training quiz, iso 8601 converter php, iso 13485 training singapore, iso 27001 accredited companies, iso address standards, guidelines for auditing management systems iso 19011 pdf, cyber security jobs leeds,  try this IEC 60947-8:2003/AMD1:2006-Amendment 1-Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear-Part 8: Control units for built-in thermal protection (PTC) for rotating electrical machines cool ISO training info[/url] for guidelines for auditing process safety management systems 2nd edition free download, iso 27002 download free, iso 31000 pdf français gratuit, iso 14001 version 2015 pdf arabic, iso 9001 standard requirements, information security management system example, iso 27001 accreditation vs certification,  Also don't forget this SIST EN 62501:2009/A1:2015-Voltage sourced converter (VSC) valves for high-voltage direct curent (HVDC) power transmission-Electrical testing useful ISO accreditation tips[/url] not to mention iso 9000 and 9001 ppt, iso 9001 accreditation process, iso 31000 risk management pdf free download, iso 27701 gap analysis checklist xls, iso 14001 pdf manual, iso 27001 lead auditor book, iso 45001 lead auditor course pdf,  look at this SIST EN 3270:2004/AC:2004-Aerospace series-Pipe coupling 8?30' in titanium alloy-Blanking plugs with lockring new ISO requirements blog[/url] for what are the iso 27000 standards, iso 90001 meaning, iso 13485 explained,  alongside all this SIST EN 300 175-2 V1.9.1:2006-Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT); Common Interface (CI); Part 2: Physical Layer (PHL) high rated ISO accreditation info[/url] as well as iso 27001 lead auditor salary uk, iso 27000 pdf 2018 free download, iso 27000 pdf free download, iso 45001 lead auditor course in chennai, iso 27701 training, information security management system template, guidelines for auditing process safety management systems 2nd edition pdf,  look at this 59.120.30-Looms. Weaving machines top ISO certification site[/url] as well as iso 14000 pdf español, iso 27701 training ppt, cybersecurity training certification, java 6 iso 8601 date format, iso 27001 accredited companies, what is iso quality standards, information security management system definition,  try this ISO 16300-2:2019-Automation systems and integration Interoperability of capability units for manufacturing application solutions high rated ISO certification advice[/url] for what is iso 14000 standards, iso 27001 standards list, iso 27000 family of standards pdf, cyber security training courses, iso 90001 certification meaning, information security management system ppt, iso 14000 standards byd,  Also don't forget this ISO 3332:1975-Ammonium sulphate for industrial use Determination of ammoniacal nitrogen content Titrimetric method after distillation top rated ISO training tips[/url] alongside all iso 13485 overview pdf, iso 9000 pdf indonesia, iso 27000 series pdf, cybersecurity companies to watch in 2021, iso/iec 20000 - information technology - service management, iso 14000 principles, iso 27001 standard pdf free download,  look at this IEC 61915-2:2011-Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear-Device profiles for networked industrial devices-Part 2: Root device profiles for starters and similar equipment cool ISO training blog[/url] for iso 14000 standards are for the mcq, iso 27001 lead auditor, iso 27701 gap analysis checklist, See More Best Business Massage Details eed6_f8

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 5 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only

Awesome Mobile Robot Advice

What are the primary benefits of Autonomous Mobile Robots?

1. Flexibility - Accrorated
Since Autonomous Mobile Robots rely largely on onboard sensors and cameras to function--not wires or magnetic tape like AGCs and AGVs, they are a model of flexibility and agility in automation. Autonomous Mobile Robots are able to develop their own efficient routes within an organization. Autonomous Mobile Robots avoid following established routes, and are therefore flexible in creating them. Autonomous Mobile Robots have the ability to change tasks faster than other automation techniques. Check out this Autonomous Mobile Robot info for more.

2. Safety - Increased
Autonomous Mobile Robots are stocked with sensors and cameras. These cameras let Autonomous Mobile Robots to understand and interpret their surroundings. Autonomous Mobile Robots are able to move efficiently within a building without hitting objects, people, or infrastructure. Human operators operating machines, such as forklifts or other machines, lack safety features and are more dependent on human input. Autonomous Mobile Robots eliminate the risk of human operators being tired or distracted. But, this is not an issue with Autonomous Mobile Robots. Autonomous Mobile Robots are utilized for repetitive tasks that reduce the possibility of human error and increases safety.

3. Rapid Implementation
Autonomous Mobile Robots typically can be set up in a matter of four to six weeks depending on the details of the process. (Especially crucial here is the warehouse picking software and execution software that the units will have to connect with.) Even at the upper end, this is still a small time frame, especially when you take into account other options. To give you an example of this, a goods to individual (G2P) system could be as long as a year for complete implementation.

4. Ability to Scale
Autonomous Mobile Robots can be integrated into an organization in a simple way. You can follow the modular approach to deployment that starts with a couple of units and increasing your number as you need them. This helps to avoid an expensive initial cost. Instead, buying large numbers of Autonomous Mobile Robots in one go it is possible to start with a small number of units, and then increase your number over the years. This modular deployment frees up funds that can be used to invest in other initiatives while you evaluate the impact of Autonomous Mobile Robots on your business and plan your what next steps to take.

5. It's easy to move from one facility to another
Because they realize that automation is coming in the very near future, some companies may be hesitant to invest in options for automation. This logic makes sense. A new system may not be required for two years, so why should you implement it? Autonomous Mobile Robots can be utilized in these situations to help bridge the gap. Because they are relatively simple to set up and deploy, they can be moved between facilities with relative ease, enabling automation even in the short term. Companies planning to be operational in the short term will benefit from Autonomous Mobile Robots.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules