Tips to Get Treasure Chests in New World

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2021-9-10 03:35:19 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
I was lucky enough to get seven treasure chests in the first few days that I played New World, even though they were rare items.

Well, I say "lucky", I've sharpened my heart, and getting a treasure chest is one of the few perks I get for it. While you are enjoying the game, I am desperately trying to do my best here to report on my results!

Fortunately for you, I found a great way to find treasure chests in the New World and that is what I am going to discuss in this article and offer you some suggestions.

Where to find treasure chests in the New World
There may be other ways to find treasure chests, but I got all of my treasure chests from fishing - I'm trying to improve my fishing skills quickly, and I'm also trying to see if I might be able to find large salmon.

Although all fishing spots are different and catch quotas vary, I always fish at Broad Fishing Hotspot in Windsward.

How to catch treasure chests
I tried fishing at all depths at Broad Fishing Hotspot and caught hundreds of fish, reaching level 44 in one fishing session. Yeah, I said it was a drag!

My results suggest two things.

To catch a treasure chest, you have to.

Use firefly bait
Throw your fishing line into deep water
Or lay out your fishing line at an active hotspot - the fish will jump out of the water
While I have managed to catch a treasure chest in normal, shallow water (i.e. not in an active hotspot), the chances of catching it are lower here than in deeper water.

I haven't found a treasure chest once while fishing without bait or in very shallow water. That's not to say you can't get them, but it seems like using decoys on chests is a good strategy.

I've heard from others that you can find treasure chests in very shallow water, but my tests have shown that fishing in very shallow water is significantly less efficient and I would recommend avoiding this.

You can also try upgrading your fishing rod to catch more rare fish, but I don't have any data on whether this affects just fish or all items found underwater.

What did you find in the treasure chests?

In most of the chests I opened, I received seven items as shown in the picture above. I was unlucky with one chest and only received five items.

You will mainly receive items for melting and jewelry making, as well as coins.

Most of the items you get are ordinary items, but you'll usually find at least one rare item in a chest, and if you're lucky you can get rare gems.

Other ways to find treasure chests
Do you know of other ways to find treasure chests in the New World?

I should point out that I don't expect there is any other way to get these rare items, as the description in the game is "a sunken treasure chest" - meaning they are underground or underwater -, but there can be different types. -but there can be different types. If so, I'll update this guide later.

Can you swap treasure chests?
You cannot trade treasure chests in the New World as they are set to "bind on collection" which means they are tied to you the moment you find them.

This is likely to eliminate the gambling aspect of the game, where people sell treasure chests and risk coins without knowing what's inside. This means that you can only find them and not buy them.

The good news is that the contents of the chests can be traded and sold. All you have to do is open it and hope that you are lucky enough to see the contents. And you can buy cheap New World coins from https://www.newworldgolds.com to enhance your game experience.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2021-10-10 21:32:52 | Show the author posts only
I really liked this essay and the way you presented it. drift boss

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules