Pc cilent crashing every match

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2021-4-2 22:24:03 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
The pc version of the game no longer lets me finish a match without crashing after the recent update, I havent had any problems prior to the update. It's really hard to play on mobile because of my eyesight

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time The day before yesterday 18:13 | Show the author posts only
Hi there, I started having this issue after the 4/1/21 update as well--the game crashes during matches so it is unplayable. Sometimes it crashes first thing, sometimes I go most of the match and then it crashes. It runs fine other than the crashing. Only crashes during matches.

It is weird because this issue lasted 3 days post update, then it worked fine for the rest of the week. Then, as of the 4/8/21 update, it started doing the same thing--crashing during all matches. This time they have not fixed it yet, as of today I still cannot play. It has never done this before and until now, the game has run fine on my PC. This is on Win10/NAEU server.

I have emailed support many times but have not gotten a proper response. I hope this will be fixed soon ):
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules