PC Client Crashing

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2021-4-2 20:58:17 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Since the April 1st update, I haven't been able to complete a single match because the game keeps crashing randomly. Its running on 60 fps, high quality, I've tried playing on performance as well. However it just freezes for absolutely no reason. For every crash, the same statement pops up in logs within the game files.

[ERROR] neox::device:3D11Texture::CreateAndInitTexture2D: "D3D11 Error 0x887a0005 in void __cdecl neox::device:3D11Texture::CreateAndInitTexture2D(struct ID3D11Device *,class std::shared_ptr<class neox::image:yramid> &,enum DXGI_FORMAT) at line 502 in E:\NeoX\src\3d-engine\branches\mobile_pc_git\engine\d3d11device\D3D11DeviceResource.cpp, to get more information, EnableDeviceDebugLayer"

[ERROR] neox::device:3D11Texture::CreateShaderResourceView: "the texture object yes not created yet"

I've tried reinstalling, restarting my computer, repairing the game client and nothing seems to work so I'm hoping someone can tell me what the issue is. I don't think its my own computer due to the fact that the game ran perfectly before the recent update. It also seems like a lot of PC players have been having similar issues.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
Edited by w1therghast at 2021-4-10 18:40

Hello there, PC player here having the same issue. As of the 4/1/21 update, the game crashed every match, only during matches. Would just suddenly freeze and close itself. This has made the game unplayable.

Weirdly enough, after 2-3 days I was able to play normally, no crashing from 4/4-4/7, game ran fine. I didn't do anything to fix it--I had tried repairing/uninstalling/reinstalling, but that didnt help. Just one day it stopped crashing.

Then, after the 4/8/21 update, it started doing the same thing and crashing every match again. As of right now I still cannot play the game. I am glad to hear I am not the only one with this issue, but I hope they fix it very soon ): I have not gotten a response from support really

Curious how you got these error logs? Is there a place they are stored? I would like to record the crash logs and send to support if it would help them fix this issue soon.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules