Print Prev. thread Next thread

Is Camping Wrong ? ( Vote )

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
41#
Post time 2019-12-20 05:56:11 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Chiharu replied at 2019-12-20 05:48
Agree... i meet hunter tie one to the chair camp then repeat again

I got blame for not saving and insult me. What about the hunter who kept facecamp?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
42#
Post time 2020-5-15 10:07:38 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
i think this is a strategy for you to spend money in the game. They provide you with 5 free characters with not so unnecessary roles and the rest you need to buy are expensive and require players to dedicate their time into playing and their luck to roll the dice. Daily rotation is great for you to try different characters but that is it. Spend money fast to grab this guy to fill a decent team, avoiding having to complain why nobody saves nobody while 90% of the low rank matches are face campers.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
43#
Post time 2020-5-20 14:50:35 | Show the author posts only
the question is like asking "is it wrong that a single cipher can be decoded by more than one survivor at the same time?" or "is it wrong to terror shock a survivor?".. "is it wrong for hunter to prevent survivors from decoding cihpers?" I can't understand why players ask such question in terms of "right or wrong" and yet nobody discussed about why camping is wrong or how camping can be wrong? If camping can't be simply judged as right or wrong...what is the point of bashing hunters who camp?

another version of let's vote:

1. multiple survivors decoding the same cipher should be banned and decoding speed should be nerfed!
2. decoding together is the best strategy to win as a survivor
3. survivors should learn not to decode together
4. I don't care if they decode together or not

see how incomplete and biased the voting items are?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
44#
Post time 2020-6-24 22:33:58 | Show the author posts only
Edited by AaronAng3578 at 2020-6-24 22:35

I don't really care about hunters camping cause when I use the priestess, I create an escape portal nearby and then create another one behind the rocket chair so that the moment the hunter finishes placing the person they will teleport through and get stunned and then I will save and bodyblock (if needed).

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
45#
Post time 2021-4-2 14:50:04 | Show the author posts only
The camping is justified the survivors are very broken almost never the nerfies nerf the hunters more

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules